We're looking for someone to lead our new business charge.
Your main responsibility will be helping to grow the company through new revenue. With proven experience in achieving results at a creative or communications agency you’ll be an expert at identifying new prospects and winning work. You will excel in nurturing relationships and always be on the lookout for ideas that will help our clients. The role will suit a commercially motivated individual who enjoys building long-term relationships with prospects.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious achiever looking for more autonomy and the chance to act on their own ideas and initiative.
The position is full time but suitable applicants interested in a part time arrangement will be considered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying prospects and taking a key role in the proposal process
- Meeting planned revenue targets
- Proposal writing, pitching, negotiating pricing and contractual terms
- Managing the sales pipeline
- Playing in a lead role in marketing initiatives
- Creative thinking to provide clients with new product ideas
- Developing a network of contacts and clients
- Attending industry and networking events
- Hardworking and reliable
- Tenacious and target driven
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
- Can work independently
- Able to work to a deadline and under pressure
- Keen to join a start-up environment
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Highly articulate and a brilliant communicator
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Confident presenter
- High-level of proficiency with Mac and MS Office
- Interest in creative industry highly desirable
Salary: competitive with commission
Please send a covering email and your CV, to Nick Coombes at email@example.com. Applications without a covering email will not be considered.
Closing date for applications: Friday 23rd March 2018
You must be eligible to work in the UK