Marketing Intern/placement 07/11/2022
We’re looking for an all-round star to join our corporate video production agency for two months with the possibility of making it a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting industry, join a growing team and act on your own ideas. You will work with founder Nick and the production team to boost our marketing and business development. It’s a varied and challenging role with lots of potential to become the team’s marketing lead.
Our ideal candidate….
- Is a strong writer, with excellent written & spoken English
- Enthusiastic team player, hard working and willing to get involved all parts of the business
- Has a visual arts or media background
- Good understanding of social channels and websites
- Eye for visual content
- Is well organised and comfortable under pressure
- Confident communicator and enjoys working with a range of people and sectors
- Comfortable with tech & software inc MS Office
- Relishes freedom to act on own initiative
- Has a good range of interests
The role will include:
- Marketing assistance – helping plan and execute strategy on social channels
- Writing and creating marketing material including newsletters.
- CRM – updating client records
- Keeping our website updated
- Research – looking out for PR and networking opportunities
- Reporting – preparing marketing reports, to present monthly to the team
- Business As Usual – general office admin, including helping with new business enquiries
- Working with external marketing and SEO consultants
Nice to haves..
- Some prior experience in a paid marketing role
- Understanding of basic marketing strategy inc lead generation, CRMs, content marketing
- Interest in video
- Experience using creative software (Adobe suite, Canva etc)
We’re central-London based, with fun people, a nice, sociable office, flexible working and good perks. Position will be hybrid – wfh and office. Laptop and tech provided.
This is a two-month placement with opportunity to make the position permanent, at a higher salary.
Office: Shepherds Bush/Holland Park
Salary: £18,000 pro rata
If this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a covering message addressed to Nick Coombes explaining why you want the job & your cv
- examples of some of the best work you’ve helped produce
This is position was initially advertised in October 2022 and we will not be considering any previous applications.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Deadline for applications: 12pm Monday 14th November 2022.