We’re hiring a video producer
Bouche is looking for a full-time video producer. Could that be you?
You should be skilled in the technical and storytelling aspects of video production, with a track record of making compelling content for corporates and brands. You must enjoy working on a range of production types, from ‘how to’ explainers to mood films and projects spanning interviews, animation & motion graphics and events.
We’re looking for someone who loves bringing new ideas to traditional briefs, is keen to use their own initiative within a team and excited by the multimedia nature of video in 2020.
- Shoot, write, direct and edit, either working within our team or external suppliers
- Can help produce and manage projects, from brief to delivery
- Have great ideas for new styles & formats
- Liaise with and manage clients brilliantly
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience
- Strong on key aspects of video creation, including pre and post-production with motion graphics experience preferred
- Confident with key Adobe Suite
- Strong portfolio of corporate / commercial content (in-house & editorial experience welcome)
How To Apply
- Write a covering message explaining why you want the role. Tell us a bit about yourself, what interesting stuff have you seen lately…and what makes a good video?
- Include examples of previous work/a portfolio – please share links
- Application deadline: 14/02/2020 – NOW CLOSED
- Send to Nick Coombes at email@example.com
Bouche is a small, independent, video production company based in Shoreditch, London. We make creative corporate content with a real difference for our clients and love working with ambitious organisations to help them reimagine the potential of their brief.