Junior Producer 21/04/2022
We’re looking for an aspiring producer to join our team creating video content with a difference for leading corporates.
We want someone who is keen to develop as a producer, full of enthusiasm and enjoys working across all stages of the production process. This is a great opportunity to get involved with all aspects of production and grow the role. A good sense of humour a plus.
- Working with the production team and external suppliers to deliver projects
- Helping manage shoots & edits, often independently
- Liaising with clients
- Assisting with general production duties
Our ideal candidate….
- has at least two year’s experience in a video production team (agency or in-house)
- has experience with multiple video formats (animation, motion graphics and live action)
- is full of good ideas
- has excellent written & spoken English
- is well organised and comfortable under pressure
- enjoys working with a range of people and sectors
- relishes freedom to act on own initiative
- has a good range of interests, as well as film & visual media
Technical skills: some shooting and post-production (Adobe suite) highly desirable.
We’re central-London based, with fun people, a nice sociable office, flexible working and good perks.
- Full time.
- Office: Shepherds Bush/Holland Park
- Salary: £24-30,000
Come and work with us!
If this sounds like you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- a covering letter explaining why you want the job & your cv
- examples of some of the best work you’ve helped produce
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Deadline for applications: Sunday 8th May 2022