Motion Graphics Designer
Special people are hard to find. Are you one of them?
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level designer with editing skills to help us create original and dynamic motion graphics and live action video for our expanding client list of corporates, brands and agencies.
This is a great opportunity for hands-on experience across the production process and become a key member of the team. You will have the freedom to devise and implement your own creative ideas and direction where briefs allow.
You should have
· At least three years experience in a paid video production role (agency, in-house or strong freelance level)
· Excellent After Effects and Adobe suite
· 2D Character animation skills a bonus
· Competent editing (Premier Pro) and enjoy working with live action footage
· Interest in video across social, commercials, film
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Create engaging and innovative motion graphics designs, animations, and visual effects
· Edit and assemble raw footage and add effects/elements to enhance visual appeal
· Collaborate with the creative team to understand project requirements
· Help visualise concepts and storyboard ideas
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to contribute creative ideas and solutions
· Ensure visual consistency and adherence to brand guidelines across all projects
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within set deadlines
· Stay updated with industry trends and techniques
· Collaborate with team members and external freelancers
· Assist with internal marketing projects
And we’d like you to
· be full of ideas and enthusiasm for production, with an eye on new trends
· be interested and interesting
We’re central-London based, with fun people, a nice, sociable office, flexible working and good perks.
Full time. Hybrid.
Office: Shepherds Bush/Holland Park
Salary range: £27-35k
You must be eligible to work in the UK without conditions
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th September 2023.
This role has recently been advertised and previous applicants will not be considered.
If this sounds like you, please email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
⁃ a covering message explaining why you’d be a good fit for the role
⁃ your portfolio/reel
Any applications without these will not be considered or receive a response.