Motion Graphics Designer
Special people are hard to find. Are you one of them?
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level designer with editing skills to help us create original and dynamic motion graphics and live action video for our expanding client list of corporates, brands and agencies.
This is a great opportunity for hands-on experience across the production process and become a key member of the team. You will have the freedom to devise and implement your own creative ideas and direction where briefs allow.
You should have
· At least three years experience in a paid video production role (agency, in-house or strong freelance level)
· Excellent After Effects and Adobe suite
· 2D Character animation skills a bonus
· Competent editing (Premier Pro) and enjoy working with live action footage
· Interest in video across social, commercials, film
· Excellent written and spoken English
· Create engaging and innovative motion graphics designs, animations, and visual effects
· Edit and assemble raw footage and add effects/elements to enhance visual appeal
· Collaborate with the creative team to understand project requirements
· Help visualise concepts and storyboard ideas
· Participate in brainstorming sessions to contribute creative ideas and solutions
· Ensure visual consistency and adherence to brand guidelines across all projects
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver within set deadlines
· Stay updated with industry trends and techniques
· Collaborate with team members and external freelancers
· Assist with internal marketing projects
And we’d like you to
· be full of ideas and enthusiasm for production, with an eye on new trends
· be interested and interesting
We’re central-London based, with fun people, a nice, sociable office, flexible working and good perks.
Full time. Hybrid.
Office: Shepherds Bush/Holland Park
Salary range: £27-35k
You must be eligible to work in the UK without conditions
Closing date for applications: THIS POSITION IS NOW CLOSED FOR NEW APPLICANTS
This role has recently been advertised and previous applicants will not be considered.
If this sounds like you, please email Nick at email@example.com with the following:
⁃ a covering message explaining why you’d be a good fit for the role
⁃ your portfolio/reel
Any applications without these will not be considered or receive a response.