Reflections on 2022
It was our first full year in our new west London HQ at Second Home. The former offices of Architect Richard Rogers, it’s an amazing space full of plants and design so a great environment for creative thinking.
We were also thrilled to be ranked in the UK’s top 50 production companies amongst so many agencies we admire, it’s thanks not only to our team but also our brilliant network of freelance collaborators and not least our clients!
Here are our key takeaways from the year:
- Industry and cultural events are back, and the so opportunities to use video at them.
- Constant demand for something ‘different’, despite the need for regular more functional content.
- Motion graphics and animation are now around 75% of our output at Bouche, up from 50% in 2020. Their versatility and the lack of logistical issues in production involved has clearly helped open up these formats to clients.
- There’s an increasing requirement for strategy, either for one-off projects or year long campaigns.
- Accessibility assets are now expected with final video delivery (includes thumbnail images, transcripts and subtitles).
Watch our one-minute wrap to see some of what we produced.